When a video has recognizable speech, you’ll see a “CC” button appear in the bottom of the player, which will instantly add captions of the video in Spanish. … Just look for this icon and click “Transcribe Audio.”
How do I get Spanish subtitles on YouTube?
Add subtitles and captions
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Subtitles.
- Click the video that you’d like to edit.
- Click ADD LANGUAGE and select your language.
- Under subtitles, click ADD.
Can you put subtitles in a different language on YouTube?
If you want to add subtitles in another language, start by going to the individual video’s edit page. Next, click “Subtitles”. Then, click “Add Language”. Select the language you want to add.
Is YouTube available in Spanish?
YouTube TV is expanding its live TV channels to include more Spanish-language content and add-on options. The company announced that beginning today, three new Spanish-language networks — Univision, UniMás, and Galavisión — would be joining the YouTube TV experience at no additional cost to subscribers.
How do I add Spanish subtitles?
How to Add Spanish Subtitles and Captions to Your Videos
- Upload your Spanish language video.
- Order a human verified transcription.
- Apply your Spanish transcription .SRT file to your videos and use online.
Why can’t I add subtitles to YouTube?
YouTube plans to discontinue its community captions feature, which allowed viewers to add subtitles to videos, because it was “rarely used and had problems with spam/abuse,” the company announced.
Yet, in September, YouTube scrapped the feature allowing for viewer-submitted captions, citing “low usage” and “abuse.” Creators had to start making captions themselves. When the plans were first announced in April 2020, deaf YouTuber Rikki Poynter, a prolific captions campaigner, gave me a very bleak forecast.
How do I add languages on YouTube?
How to change language on Youtube on the web?
- Open YouTube in your browser.
- Click on the profile picture icon at the top-right corner. From the menu, select Language from the drop-down list.
- Select the language of your choice.
How do you add languages on YouTube?
Change video language
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- At the bottom of the page, click SHOW MORE.
- Choose the video’s language from the Video language section and Save.
What languages is YouTube available in?
Languages for YouTube Creator Support
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
How do I get YouTube to auto generate subtitles?
Here’s how you can turn on live automatic captions:
- Go to YouTube.
- From the top right, click Create Go live.
- Choose Stream from the left-hand menu.
- Within stream settings, turn on Closed captions.
- Choose “Automatic captions” as the captions source.
- Select your video language.
Can you change subtitles on YouTube?
Captions (subtitles) are available on videos where the owner has added them, and on some videos where YouTube automatically adds them. You can change the default settings for captions on your computer or mobile device. You can customize captions by changing their appearance and language.