How do I change my Facebook back to English?
To change your Facebook language settings:
- Tap at the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
How do I get out of Spanish mode on Facebook?
How to change the language on your Facebook account using a mobile device
- Log into your Facebook account at Facebook.com. …
- Scroll down to the Help & Settings section and select “Language.”
- Now scroll down and choose your language from the list.
Why has my Facebook turned Spanish?
If you see your Facebook page with the language in Spanish, it means you are still logged in, but the language setting has been changed. … Click the link for the language you prefer to use, such as “English (US).” The dialog box closes, and your Facebook page now displays text in your preferred language.
How do I get rid of a foreign language on Facebook?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Why does my Facebook language change automatically?
By default, the Facebook app automatically uses whichever language your iPhone uses. You can change this setting, but you do so outside of the app. Open Settings, and then scroll down to Facebook.
Where is the language setting on Facebook?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > App Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in. Tap Change to [Language] to confirm.
Why is my Facebook Messenger in a different language?
Scroll down to Settings & Privacy (⚙️). You’ll see a list including Settings, Your Time on Facebook, and Language ( ). Hit Language ( ) Choose your Facebook language by pressing Edit.
How do I remove translation from Facebook?
To turn off translation options for posts or comments written in a specific language:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Language and Region below Preferences.
- Tap Languages you don’t want to be offered translations for.
Why is Facebook translating my posts?
To help make life easier for you, Facebook will, by default, translate their posts for you. This is great if you don’t speak a word of French, or Swedish, or whatever language your friend is posting in, but if you do the translations are often merely okay.
How do I change my Facebook back to English on my laptop?
Click the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark. Select Settings at the bottom of that menu. Choose the Language and Region tab on the left. Click or tap Edit next to Facebook language.